Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random Thoughts During Work

14 Oct 2009 - 08:15 - Well, I have already said that this would be a slurr of randomness that is published on-line. It could be thoughts that I may want to expand upon later or even write an entire dissertation on. I am politically incorrect considering I don't sugar coat things and call them as I see them. Since I don't have access for my iPod touch to get to the net at work, there will be a time stamp so you can see what time a thought crossed my mind.

Sitting in the waiting room for the dentist right now. I know a lot of people get anxious sitting in this room. I wonder why. Your teeth are what they are, if it is the thought of pain from drilling, then get a different dentist who either uses better pain releavers, or uses them more effectively. We all have to remember that we have a choice, but what everyone neglects to realize is that we have to live with the consequences of those choices.




- Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers