Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

DISCLAIMER: Please note that all future postings are now rated XXX, if you let your kids read them, then it is at your discretion. I will not censor myself to keep this a child frendly environment, if i wanted to do that, i would run out and adopt a rug rat of my own. So all you adults out there, please read on and enjoy all of the rants and raves to come.



Well, I have had a day that I would not be ashamed if it were my last. I re-arranged the spare room, did a water change for the goldfish, AKA the three stooges, went to work for four hours so I can have Friday off for camping. I'm enjoying this blogging thing tremendously. You never know where my brain will take me, or when it will strike. It's like trying to hitchhike on a bolt of lightning, you never know when it's gonna strike and when it does, it could be shocking.

So kids, tune in next time when you may hear: "What's that Lassie...; well, AM stands for amplitude modulation and FM stands for Fucking Magic; or any other of a multitude of unpolitically correct statements.


- Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers