Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acadia Trip - Arrival






Well, we got here. It only took us around 10 hours to get here from Heather and Kevin's house, and that was just to Bar Harbor, not to our campsite. We got to the park well before dark, but I thought that the campground would be in the park itself, not further down Maine Route 3. So we took the trailer through the park for at least an extra hour.
When we finally got through Bar Harbor with the trailer, we found our way to Blackwoods Campground and got checked in. Since I got the trailer too close to the curb, David took over the driving to fix my error and get us settled into our spot. On the way into our spot, we hit a tree with the side of the trailer because I didn't tell David to stop soon enough. We didn't do that much damage, we just folded down part of the door molding and David had to fix it so we could get into the trailer.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers