Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas

Every year, it seems that Christmas comes earlier and earlier. It's my job in our household to make room for the tree and all the trimmings, you know, make room for Christmas to puke all over our house. We move most of the housplants out of the living room, strap a board on something and I put the tree and lights up.

The reason this is my only job for Christmas is because one year, I thought that I would be nice and decorate the tree so David wouldn't have to do it since he wasn't feeling well when he left for work. That was a huge mistake. When he saw the tree, he made a bee-line to it and took EVERYTHING off of it and redid it. After he was done, I told him that I would never touch another decoration again. So, the day after Thanksgiving is dedicated to setting up the tree and lights and drinking wine while I watch the tree come together.

Pictures will probably follow. I'm feeling a kind of procedureal pictography this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers